Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our Preschool Week in Review





We had an unbelievably busy week studying the sun, here's what all we did.

Photobucket

We did a science experiment to measure our shadows.

Photobucket

Princess learned to protect her eyes from the sun.

We learned about the Itsy Bitsy Spider.

Photobucket

We played with friends outside.

Photobucket

I was an evil taskmaster and made them mop the floor.

Photobucket

We went to our first ever theme park for Jeff's work fun day!

Photobucket

Why is she picking leaves? I really don't know, but she's happy.

We used several cool worksheets from the Alphabet Nook to make a couple of minibooks. And for those who want to do some fun space related worksheets go here (it's a free site, you just have to create a login name, trust me lots of great sheets to use). I discovered them after I'd finished up the sun, but while I was still doing the moon.

That's our week in review. For more preschool weeks go here.
Related Posts with Thumbnails