Friday, August 28, 2009

What we read this week

So, sadly I returned the library books before I wroet down what all we wrote, but here's the really big hit of the week:


Dance by the Light of the Moon- this was incredibly popular, I read this more times than I can count.

Other great books about the moon, some we read this week, some are just great classics

moon
Me and My Place in Space- just like last week, it's still a fun read.

Goodnight Moon- I'm gonna be lazy and not write a lot, but a great follow up activity to do with your kid, that we ran out of time to do is make your own good night book. You could use pictures, or clippings from magazines, or your kid's drawings.

Sorry, not really super a lot on books this week. We read lots, but I don't remember what, it's been one of THOSE weeks. To see what other people read this week go to Well Read Child.
Related Posts with Thumbnails